ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Aquarian's TRP14 "Triple Ply Technology" makes the 3-ply Triple Threat Drum Head one that will hold up to even the most aggressive, hard-hitting drummers. Three plies of 7mil Nu-Brite drumhead film are molded to act as one powerful, strong snare drumhead. Aquarian's advanced molding procedures make this TRP Triple Threat drumhead durable, full sounding, and responsive. The coated TRP snare drum batter head can be used in a variety of musical settings but is particularly well suited for Harder Rock and Metal.
TRP13 - 13"
TRP14 - 14"
- Custom-built with three 7-mil plies for extreme reliability
- The proprietary Vacuum Molding process eliminates "dead air" pockets
- Created with custom durability for long-lasting use throughout every performance
- The advanced molding procedures make this Triple Threat drumhead extremely responsive
- Utilize this snare head in a variety of musical settings, including hard rock and metal
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER