With the new GT-100 Version 2.0 update, Boss’ high-end multi-effects processor is now even more powerful than before, adding a host of great new features to its already formidable arsenal. Two new amp types are included, along with cutting-edge MDP effects, an acoustic guitar simulator, and an improved rotary effect. A convenient Guitar-to-MIDI function is on board as well, letting you connect to a computer to play soft synths and input MIDI note using your normal guitar. The GT-100’s USB audio capabilities have been expanded too, providing greater flexibility for re-amping applications. And with the Boss TONE STUDIO software, you can now edit GT-100 patches from a friendly graphical interface on your computer.
- Advanced COSM amps that model vintage classics and deliver highly expressive tones
- Dual LCDs and panel knobs offer simple and intuitive operation, with direct access to every parameter
- EZ Tone feature with graphical Tone Grid for constructing new patches, plus Amp Customize and OD/DS Customize functions for easily creating original sounds
- Unique Accel pedal provides simultaneous control of multiple parameters
- Powerful A/B Channel Divider for creating dual amp and effects chains that can be blended together or toggled by footswitch, frequency, or picking strength
|Manufacturer Part Number||GT-100|