ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The microKORG represents the strong history of Korg synthesizers. Based on the MS2000's analog modeling, the microKORG also includes 64 waveforms borrowed from the classic DW8000, providing a strong basis for imitative instrument sounds - electric piano, organ, brass, strings, bass, etc. The microKORG is a complete sound design station, complete with effects, delays, external audio processing, and an interactive arpeggiator that allows individual steps to be muted for exciting rhythmic possibilities. Advanced synthesis tools such as Ring and Sync modulation are also available. And of course, there is the classic Korg vocoder, with format shift and freeze functions - microphone included!
- Four-voice Analog Modeling synth engine; 128 editable presets
- Eight-band vocoder with gooseneck mic; unique Formant Hold and Formant Shift features
- Three effects - chours/flanger, phaser, and ensemble; three delay modes; two-band EQ
- Retro-styling with solid wood endblocks, pitch & mod wheels - plus 37 mini-keys with velocity!
- Interactive arpeggiator; external audio processing; battery-powered portability
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER