ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Mathias Thoma Model 75 Cello is an excellent option for advancing student cellists. This cello is constructed by hand and then sent to International Music Café’s Violin Specialty Shop in New York to be set up and inspected. The 75 model has a reddish-brown nitro lacquer finish with a spruce top and laminated maple back and sides. It is assembled with seasoned ebony fittings and a German-made Wittner Ultra Tailpiece. This cello features Thomastik Alphyue Strings and includes a Codura bag, fiberglass bow, American rosin, and a Boveda pack.
- Euro-Style Solid Spruce Top
- Euro-Style Laminated Maple Back and Sides
- Strings: Thomastik Alphyue
- French Maple bridge and German-made Wittner Ultra Tailpiece
- Includes: Codura bag, Fiberglass Bow, American Rosin, and a Boveda Pack
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER