Máiréad Nesbitt is one of the most successful violinists of our time, and the Máiréad Nesbitt Celtic Dawn Violin Outfit is the perfect way for any advanced musician to emulate her success. This beautiful, handcrafted instrument was made in Prague with highly seasoned fine vertical-grained European spruce and flamed maple. It features an ebony tailpiece with one German-made Wittner E-String adjustor, a seasoned Aubert maple Bridge, and Thomastik Peter Infield Strings. The outfit also includes a deluxe wood shell oblong case with four bow holders - making it both convenient and protective. If you're looking for the best of the best, look no further than the Máiréad Nesbitt Celtic Dawn Violin Outfit.
- EUROPEAN SPRUCE BODY: The Celtic Dawn Violin features a vertical grained European spruce and flamed maple body that creates a stunning look
- HANDCRAFTED: This handcrafted instrument boasts a German-made Wittner E-String adjustor and ebony fittings and tailpiece for a classy look
- QUICK RESPONSE STRINGS: Thomastik Peter Infield Strings provide an impressive dynamic range with intense colorization and fast response
- TRAVEL CASE: Safely transport or store your instrument with the deluxe wood shell oblong case with convenient bow holders
- INCLUDES: The Outfit includes a German-made Dofler bow, Kolstein rosin, a Kun violin shoulder rest, and a Tourte violin mute
|Manufacturer Part Number||C101|