Looking for a high-quality, affordable violin? Look no further than the Máiréad Nesbitt Invasion Violin Outfit! This great instrument is perfect for musicians of all levels and is handcrafted in a Romanian workshop. The Invasion violin features a golden-brown antique spirit finish and is crafted with a fully carved European spruce top with flamed maple back and sides. The Máiréad Nesbitt’s Invasion Violin also features seasoned ebony fittings, a German-made Wittner Ultra tailpiece, a seasoned Aubert Mirecourt Bridge, and Thomastik Dominant Strings. Plus, it comes with a protective oblong case with four bow holders for your convenience and protection. Don’t miss out on this great deal – order your Máiréad Nesbitt Invasion Violin Outfit today!
- EUROPEAN SPRUCE BODY: The Invasion Violin features a fully carved European spruce and flamed maple body
- HANDCRAFTED: This handcrafted instrument boasts a German-made Wittner Ultra tailpiece and seasoned ebony fittings for a classy look
- RICH SOUND: Thomastik Dominant Strings provide a rich and vibrant sound
- TRAVEL CASE: Safely transport or store your instrument with the protective oblong case with convenient bow holders and suspension
- INCLUDES: The Outfit includes a well-balanced carbon fiber bow, Kolstein rosin, a Kun violin shoulder rest and a Tourte violin mute
|Manufacturer Part Number||I100|