ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Nord Electro 6 combines our award-winning emulations of vintage electro mechanical and acoustic instruments in an ultra-portable package. With 3 independent sound sections, a new streamlined user interface and the addition of Seamless Transitions, we're proud to present the most powerful and flexible Electro ever - a refined modern classic. 61 Note Electro 6D 61 key semi-weighted action, with nine physical drawbars for the tone wheel organ purists.
AMS-NELECTRO6D-61 - 61-Key Stage Piano
AMS-NELECTRO6D-73 - 73-Key Stage Piano
- 1 GB memory for Nord Piano Library
- 512 MB memory for Nord Sample Library
- OLED Display for excellent overview and readability
- 6 Split Points with LED indicators
- The Nord Electro 6D 61 and 6D 73 uses Semi-Weighted organ type keys with a rounded "waterfall" tip, brilliant for rapid organ shredding and synthesizer licks, but also plays nice with piano sounds. Key range C-C on Electro 6D 61 and E-E on Electro 6D 73.
- The Nord Electro 6 features our award-winning Nord C2D Organ simulations of B3 Tonewheel, B3 Bass and Vintage Transistor Organs plus two Pipe Organ models. B3 Tonewheel simulation The Organ section features our acclaimed Nord C2D Organ engine including the extremely authentic B3 Tonewheel simulation with four different tone wheel settings, ranging from factory new clean to leaky old vintage. An improved dedicated Bass mode simulating the Pedal Bass Tonewheels are available for either splitting with a Piano or Synth or with a B3 Upper Manual in Dual Organ Mode. Classic Transistor Organs Our impeccable simulations of the classic 1960’s Transistor Organs, Vox Continental and Farfisa Compact with all the classic settings, are also included in the Organ section. Pipe Organs The Organ section now contains two different Pipe Organ models. The new Pipe 1 is a pure Organ with few harmonics. The Pipe 2, introduced with the Electro 5, is a recreation of metal pipes that commonly make up the backbone of a pipe or church organ, and now includes a special new detune mode when enabling Vibrato/Chorus. Vintage Rotary Speaker The Nord Electro 6 has the latest generation of our vintage 122 Rotary Speaker simulation adding an essential character to a live organ performance and features Slow, Fast and Stop mode as well as a Drive control. The Electro 6D 61 and 73 support the Nord Half-moon Switch (optional accessory). Dual Organ Mode The dedicated new Dual Organ mode provides quick access to dual manual setups and offers great overview and control of the drawbar settings for both the Lower and Upper manual. Physical Drawbars for Electro 6D 61/73 The Electro 6D 61 and 73 feature Physical Drawbars offering ultimate hands-on experience for the dedicated organ players. The Electro 6 HP features Digital LED Drawbars, offering excellent overview over current settings.
- The Piano section has a wide selection of acoustic, electric and digital pianos from the exclusive Nord Piano Library, extended voice polyphony and creative new Piano Filters. Factory Bank The Nord Electro 6 factory bank contains an extensive selection of our latest Grands, Uprights, Electric Pianos and Digital Pianos from the exclusive Nord Piano Library - all handpicked for their unique characters! The Piano section also features our new “Layer” category with rich dynamic layered patches. The Nord Piano Experience Nord’s state-of-the-art sampling techniques capture the extraordinary nuances and real character of the source instruments and unique ‘Advanced String Resonance’ delivers breathtaking realism and an unsurpassed level of expressiveness. Replaceable sounds The Factory Bank features a great selection from the Nord Piano Library but you can easily add or replace any of these sounds using the Nord Sound Manager. Our exclusive Nord Piano Library is constantly updated with new exclusive world class sounds, and always free of charge. Piano Filters Providing an additional level of sonic control, the Piano Section now features dedicated piano filters for accentuating softness, mid or brilliance. Soft Release A Soft Release-mode adds a slightly longer release, more suitable for legato playing, emulating a looser damper tension in an acoustic or an electromechanical instrument. Dynamic Curves 4 dynamic curves are available to suit your playing style, from soft to hard.
- The enhanced Sample Synth Section features expanded memory for the Nord Sample Library 3.0 and extended polyphony. The Sample Synth Section contains a broad selection of high quality sounds from the Nord Sample Library 3.0 including the exclusively licensed sounds of the legendary Mellotron and Chamberlin. The Sample Synth is equipped with essential controls for attack, decay/release and dynamics (filter/velocity). A unique Nord feature allows you to create your own samples using the free Nord Sample Editor software for Windows and Mac. EFFECT SECTION The powerful Effect section features a wide range of instantly tweakable high quality effects modelled after classic stomp boxes. All effects are stereo and can be assigned freely to the Organ, Piano or Synth sections. Effect 1 Here you can choose from Tremolo, two Wahs, an Auto-Wah, and an AutoPan. Use the AutoWah with a Clavinet for raw funk licks, create a psychedelic vibe with an Electric Piano on AutoPan, or give a Wurlitzer some body using the Tremolo. There is also a Ring Modulator on board, an effect used by many experimental and electronic musicians. Effect 2 The two Phasers, two Choruses, the Flanger and a Vibe effect are modeled from the classic analog stomp boxes that define the sound of popular music. Amp Sim/Compressor/Rotary Features authentic JC, Twin and Small speaker simulations with adjustable Drive, plus a separate Tube Drive simulation and a Compressor. EQ A 3-band Equalizer with sweepable mid. Delay The Delay effect features a Tap Tempo, Feedback and Mix (Dry/Wet), as well as controls for Ping-Pong mode and Tap Tempo. Reverb The Nord Electro 6 has three different Reverb types (Hall, Stage and Room) for adding some ambience to your sounds. All Reverb types also has a Bright mode.
- 2 Audio outputs L & R - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack 1 Headphone output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack 1 Control pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack, like Yamaha FC7, Roland EV-7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2 and Korg XVP10. 1 Sustain pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. 1 Rotary Speaker speed switch pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal MIDI In, MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors USB - type B connector - for transferring sounds and USB MIDI IEC C14 power connector Connections Nord Electro 4 INCLUDED ACCESSORIES User Manual Power cord.
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER