If you're looking to take your DJ performances to new heights, you need the Pioneer DJ DJM-900NXS2 4-Channel Professional DJ Mixer. This top-of-the-line pro mixer features Pioneer's first ever 64-bit mixing processor for a warmer, more nuanced sound for your DJ set. We've fine-tuned the EQ and fader curves and enhanced the FX controls to give you even more creative choices. Plus, the versatile DJM-900NXS2 has an independent Send/Return, four phono inputs, and two USB ports – giving you the flexibility to set it up your way. Whether you're spinning at a club or performing at a festival, the DJM-900NXS2 will help you take your sets to the next level.
- WARM ANALOG SOUND: A studio-quality, 96 kHz/64-bit digital signal processor uses enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock to deliver a warm, natural analog sound
- STUDIO QUALITY FX: Six studio-quality sound FX - Sweep, Filter, Crush, Dub Echo, Noise, and Space - are available on every channel
- EFFORTLESS CONNECTIONS: Gold-plated RCA terminals provide premium sound quality, while the large GND signal terminal lets you easily connect the ground wires from analog players
- 14 DIFFERENT BEAT FX TYPES: Use the large X-Pad to engage 14 different types of Beat FX and adjust the parameters with just one finger
- TRAKTOR SCRATCH: Plug your PC/Mac into this unit and use the TRAKTOR SCRATCH control media to intuitively control and scratch with digital audio files stored on your computer
|Manufacturer Part Number||DJM-900NXS2|