ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The PLX-1000 is precision engineered for the booth, drawing on 50 years of experience making high-end turntables. The result is a familiar layout with some next-generation improvements, including a high-torque direct drive system, multi-pitch control, club-grade build with superior sound quality, and detachable power and audio cables. The exquisite turntable is solidly built for excellent vibration damping and ultra-precise, high-grade audio playback. Add your choice of cartridge and stylus to the PLX-1000 and combine it with your mixer for the perfect setup. This reborn classic is an ideal match for DJs who are just beginning their careers or highly advanced.
- The high-torque direct drive ensures stable rotation and exceptional control – and it reaches 33⅓ rpm in just 0.3 seconds thanks to a starting torque of 4.5kg/cm
- Features rubber-insulated tonearm, which reduces howling effects, while rubber and springs on the dampening parts of the insulator absorb external vibrations
- Multi-tempo control lets you instantly pick up or slow down the track to ±8%, ±16%, and ±50%, while a simple reset button immediately reverts to ±0%
- Interchangeable power and audio cables can be easily connected and replaced, while pro-grade gold-plated RCA jacks ensure low impedance
- The lower part of the unit is reinforced with 8mm-thick resin, plus 9mm-thick, vibration-damping material at the base
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER