Launchpad Pro is made to produce. As Novation’s most powerful grid controller for making music in Ableton Live and with hardware, it gives you everything you need to create and perform your tracks. Launchpad Pro has Novation’s deepest Ableton Live integration yet. Launch clips and scenes, access mixer, device and transport controls, and quantise, duplicate and double, all without touching your mouse. One-click access to Ableton Live's Capture MIDI function makes sure you never miss an idea. Keep your tracks evolving with the four-track, eight-note polyphonic, 32-step standalone sequencer. Sequence virtual instruments and instantly print patterns to Clips in Ableton Live. Or hook up your favourite hardware to play patterns via MIDI — Launchpad Pro integrates seamlessly. Micro Steps take grooves off-grid. Probability, Mutate, Sync Rate and Play Order let you transform your patterns on the fly. Patterns can be chained together and assigned to Scenes to build complete songs. Launchpad Pro is the most playable Launchpad yet. Its velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads are bigger and more responsive than ever — perfect for playing grooves and launching clips. Scale mode locks pads to a musical key so you never hit a wrong note. Chord mode is an inspirational tool for building harmonies. Custom Modes transform Launchpad Pro into a hands-on control surface for any MIDI-compatible software or hardware, so you can design the perfect controller for your live setup, and perform with all your gear, however you want. Simply drag and drop widgets in Novation Components to configure the layout, then store configurations as one of eight Custom Modes. Disconnect the computer (if you want to), then switch between Modes for expressive and creative control of anything MIDI. Launchpad Pro is your music-making creativity hub, with or without a computer. Hook Launchpad Pro into an all-hardware rig using MIDI In, Out and Out 2/Thru ports on 3.5mm connectors. By no means least is the Easy Start Tool, which tailors the configuration process to your setup so you can start producing music as quickly as possible.
- 64 Super-sensitive RGB Pads — Large RGB velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads give you a perfect reflection of your Ableton Live session, making it easier than ever to see your clips and play your instruments dynamically and expressively
- Easily explore, build and play complex chords straight from the grid through Chord Mode, which helps you quickly find new harmonies and create full tracks with Launchpad Pro's built-in sequencer, featuring an eight-note polyphony
- Play effortless in-key basslines, melodies, chords and leads with the dynamic note and scale modes
- Features four custom modes and customizable controls for mapping and practically anything else that can be controlled from the Launchpad X
- The body of the device is sleek, lightweight, tough, and USB-C bus-powered for grab and go transportation
- Product hardware specifications include, 64 pads velocity & pressure-sensitive pads, 42 backlit tactile feedback buttons, 106 RGB LEDs, USB-C Socket, and Kensington MiniSaver Slot
|Manufacturer Part Number||AMS-LAUNCHPAD-PRO-MK3|