ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Interchangeable Cam System, PowerShifter functionality, Ninja Speed Bearings, Four-surface Control Core Beater, and Total Footboard Traction Control give the Eliminator: Redline double pedal unheard-of levels of custom tunability, and provides the key to unlocking unlimited possibilities in bass drum power and speed. Specially designed and positioned for Left-Handed players.
P2052B - Belt-Drive Double Bass Drum Pedal
P2052CL - Chain-Drive Left-Handed Double Bass Drum Pedal
P2052C - Chain-Drive Double Bass Drum Pedal
P2050B - Belt-Drive Single Bass Drum Pedal
- Interchangeable Cam System (US.PAT.#6172291) Pearl's exclusive cam system provides a choice of 6 different color-coded cams (4 included and 2 more optional,) allowing you to quickly change the power and feel of the pedal to suit your individual playing needs.
- Individual Cams: From "Perfect Circle” linear action (Black Cam,) to Radical Progressive action (Red Cam,) changing from cam to cam is as simple as pushing the release button and snapping another in place.
- Chain Drive: Sprocket-less double chain drive provides silent, super smooth action with powerful and precise feel.
- NiNja Bearings - Developed by skateboarding engineers for the ultimate in fast, quiet performance, NiNja axel Bearings incorporate state-of-the-art micro-polished steel balls for up to 85% faster performance.
- Control Core QuadBeater (US.PAT.#5610351) - Its reduced profile shapes kick tone with four beater surfaces (two hard plastic, two felt,) with the added feel and power of the Control Core elastomer center to eliminate unwanted vibration.
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER