The Fender American Professional Jazz Bass is a true workhorse of a bass. Countless musicians have used it since its introduction in the mid-‘70s, and it remains an essential tool for players of all genres. This 4-string model features V-Mod Jazz Bass pickups voiced specifically for each position that are slightly overwound to deliver more punch with a bigger presence. The HiMass Vintage Bridge with cold-rolled steel baseplate adds sustain and resonance and improves attack. Enjoy a comfortable hold with the slim C neck with a 9.5-inch fingerboard radius and hand-rolled edges. Posiflex Graphite rods reinforce against movement to make the Jazz Bass reliable no matter the playing environment.
- Single V-Mod II split-coil Precision Bass pickup
- '63 P Bass neck profile
- Bone nut; 20 narrow-tall frets for familiar playing feel
- HiMass Vintage bridge for increased sustain
- Tapered-shaft tuning machines; Posiflex graphite rods for neck reinforcement
- Includes Deluxe Molded hardshell case
|Manufacturer Part Number