The Nord Stage 3 Compact is an 88-note semi-weighted keyboard that packs a powerful punch. It features the latest award-winning technologies, including the Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine with sample playback, the acclaimed Nord C2D organ, and a greatly enhanced Piano Section. Plus, it has extensive hands-on effects for added flexibility. The two super-clear OLED displays provide excellent onstage clarity, while the Seamless Transitions feature lets you change programs or sounds without interruption. The Extended Split functionality with optional crossfade makes the Stage 3 even more versatile, and the new Song List Mode is perfect for live performers.
- A1 SYNTH ENGINE: Loaded with a powerful smart oscillator and brilliant OLED display, the Lead A1 Synth delivers impressive results without complex programming
- ORGAN AND PIANO LIBRARIES: Nord Stage 3 features impressive Organ functionality for authentic sound and a vast piano library with an impressive selection of Grands, Digitals, and Harpsichords among the list
- HAND-ON EFFECTS: Featuring brand-new and enhanced effects, the Nord Stage 3 hosts a variety of tweakable effects modeled after classic stompboxes
- FATAR KEYBED: The Fully Weighted Hammer Action keybed is built for electric and acoustic piano sounds but works just as well with organ play
- COMPATIBLE: The Nord Stage 3 can be used with select control pedals and program pedals for an improved playing experience (Fatar, Yamaha FC7, Roland EV-7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2, Korg XVP10, Boss FS-6, and Boss FS-7)
- Nord Stage 3 - Specifications - GENERAL Master Level Control Wooden Pitch Stick Modulation Wheel 400 Programs - 8 Banks with 10 Pages each. Each Page has 5 Program locations Song Mode - 8 Banks with 50 Songs each (400 Songs in total). Each Song has 5 Song Parts (Programs). 5 Live Buffers 2 Individual Slot Setups 3 Morph sources (Modulation Wheel, Control Pedal, Aftertouch) Global Mono output Programmable Transpose +/- 6 semitones Master Clock functionality with manual, external and tap-tempo rate control Internal and MIDI clock source MIDI over USB functionality Level control Aftertouch Up to 3 Split Points (4 Keyboard Zones) with visual LED indication between zones 3 Split Point width (crossfade) options: Lrg, Sml or Off Keyboard Zones editor mode - ORGAN SECTION Nord C2D B3 Tone wheel Organ simulation Vox Continental and Farfisa models 2 Digital Pipe Organ models 9 digitally controlled Drawbars Physical Drawbars (Compact model only) Drawbar Live mode (Compact model only) Percussion controls Vibrato / Chorus control Two Drawbar Presets per Slot 2-Part Multitimbral (2 manuals) - PIANO SECTION 2 GB memory for Piano sounds All sounds can be replaced using Nord Sound Manager (Mac/Win) 120 Voice Polyphony Categories: Grand, Upright, Electric, Digital, Layer and Clav/Harpsichord 4 Selectable Velocity Curves Dedicated Piano filters Clavinet EQ controls String Resonance (Generation 2) on acoustic Grand Pianos and Uprights Selectable Soft Piano Release Pedal Noise when used with Nord Triple Pedal (optional accessory) on selected acoustic and electric pianos Layer (Slot) Detune functionality 2-Part Multitimbral - SYNTH SECTION Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine with Sample Playback Dedicated OLED Display for Oscillator section 480 MB Memory for Nord Sample Library 3.0 All samples can be replaced using Nord Sound Manager (Mac/Win) 34 Voice polyphony Oscillator Types: Classic, Wavetable (Wave), Formant, Super Wave (S-Wave) and Sample Oscillator Configurations: Pitch, Detune*, Shape*, Sync*, Sine, Triangle, Square, Saw, Bell and Noise Mix, FM* and Ring Mod *=Not available for Sample/Superwave Classic Transistor Ladder Filter (LP M), 12 & 24 dB Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass and combined Low Pass/Band Pass (LP+BP) filter Filter Drive: Off, 1, 2 and 3 Filter Tracking: Off, 1/3, 2/3 and Full 3 Unison modes Amplitude envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain) with Velocity control Modulation envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain) with Velocity control LFO with 5 waveforms/modes: Square, Triangle, Ramp Dn, Ramp Up and Sample & Hold 400 (8x50) Synth Preset locations with Synth Preset categories Arpeggiator (Up, Down, Up-Down and Random). Range: 1, 2, 3 or 4 octaves. LFO and Arpeggiator synchronizable to Master Clock 2-Part Multitimbral - EFFECTS Effect 1: Ring Modulator, Tremolo, Auto Pan, Wah-Wah, AutoWah 1, Autowah 2 Effect 2: Flanger, Vibe, 2 Phasers, 2 Choruses Delay with Tempo, Feedback and Mix (Dry/Wet) controls, Ping Pong (stereo taps), Tap-Tempo, Feedback Filter (HP/LP/BP) and panel selectable Analog mode. 3 types of Speaker simulations, JC, Twin and Small Filter Mode (HP24/LP24) with Cut-off, Resonance and Mix controls Tube amp simulation with adjustable overdrive 3-band Equalizer with sweepable mid. EQ ranges: 100 Hz, 200 Hz - 8 kHz and 4 kHz Rotary Speaker: selectable speed (Stop, Slow and Fast) and separate overdrive Extended Morphable Parameters - (Filter Resonance, Reverb Dry/Wet, Delay Feedback, Amp Drive) Effect rates/tempo can be synchronized to the Master Clock Compressor with Fast Mode Reverb - 6 algorithms with Bright Mode - KEYBOARD Nord Stage 3 88: 88-key Velocity sensitive Hammer Action keyboard with Aftertouch. Range: A-C Nord Stage 3 HP76: 76-key Velocity sensitive Hammer Action Portable keyboard with Aftertouch. Range: E-G Nord Stage 3 Compact: 73-key Velocity sensitive Semi Weighted Waterfall keyboard with Aftertouch. Range: E-E CONNECTIONS 4 Assignable Audio Outputs - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced Stereo Headphone output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack Sustain Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc. Sustain input compatible with Nord Triple Pedal (sold separately) Rotor Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal Organ Swell Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc. Control Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc. Program Change Pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary two-button pedal like e.g. Boss FS-6, Boss FS-7 etc. MIDI In - 5 pin DIN connectors MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors USB - type B connector for USB MIDI, Software Update and Sound Transfer Power Cord with IEC C14 connector - INCLUDED ACCESSORIES User Manual Sustain pedal (88 and HP76 only) Power cord USB cord OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES Nord Keyboard Stand EX Nord Soft Case Nord Triple Pedal Nord Music Stand EX Nord Half-Moon Switch (for Compact model) Dust Cover
|Manufacturer Part Number||AMS-NSTAGE3-88|