ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Mathias Thoma Model 70 Cello is an excellent option for student cellists. This cello is constructed by hand and then sent to International Music Café’s Violin Specialty Shop in New York to be set up and inspected. The 70 model has a reddish-brown nitro lacquer finish with a spruce top and laminated maple back and sides. It is assembled with seasoned ebony fittings and a Wittner-style metal tailpiece. This cello features Thomastik Alphyue Strings and includes a Codura bag, fiberglass bow, American rosin, and a Boveda pack.
- Euro-Style Laminated Spruce Top
- Euro-Style Laminated Maple Back and Sides
- Strings: Thomastik Alphyue
- Maple bridge and Wittner-style Metal Tailpiece
- Includes: Codura bag, Fiberglass Bow, American Rosin, and a Boveda Pack
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER