The Máiréad Nesbitt Hibernia Violin Outfit is the optimal choice for intermediate to advanced musicians. This beautifully handcrafted instrument was made in Prague with a hand-rubbed, antique oil varnish. The Hibernia Violin is made with highly seasoned fine vertical-grained European spruce top and flamed maple back and sides for a rich, full sound. It also features seasoned ebony fittings, an ebony tailpiece with one German-made Wittner E-String adjustor, a seasoned Aubert maple Bridge, and Thomastik Peter Infield Strings. This premium violin also comes with a deluxe wood shell oblong case with four bow holders for convenience and protection. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, the Máiréad Nesbitt Hibernia Violin Outfit is the perfect choice for anyone who wants the best sounding and looking violin.
- EUROPEAN SPRUCE BODY: The Hibernia Violin features a vertical grained European spruce and flamed maple body with figured maple neck and scroll that creates a stunning look
- HANDCRAFTED: This handcrafted instrument boasts a German-made Wittner E-String adjustor and ebony fittings and tailpiece for a classy look
- QUICK RESPONSE STRINGS: Thomastik Peter Infield Strings provide an impressive dynamic range with intense colorization and fast response
- TRAVEL CASE: Safely transport or store your instrument with the deluxe wood shell oblong case with convenient bow holders
- INCLUDES: The Outfit includes a German-made Dofler Brazilwood bow, Kolstein rosin, a Kun violin shoulder rest, and a Tourte violin mute
|Manufacturer Part Number||H600|