Pioneer DJ’s VM-70 active studio monitor speaker is designed to provide the sound quality you need for music production and DJ performances. The speakers use rigid aluminum front baffles that help suppress resonance and deliver authentic sound. Each speaker has a 6.5" woofer with a high-temperature voice coil, which delivers fast-attacking bass, while the 1" dome tweeter produces clear highs. You can tune each speaker to suit the room you’re working in or customize your EQ settings using DSP controls on the rear.
- CLASS D AMPLIFIER: Every VM series speaker includes a Class D amplifier with 96 kHz sampling DSP to enable wide-bandwidth audio reproduction
- PUNCHY FREQUENCIES: Aramid fiber woofer cones provide the outstanding punch that you’ll feel in the bass and low-mid frequencies
- CONSTANT DIRECTIVITY HORN: Mid and high-frequency sounds are delivered with power thanks to the constant directivity horn, which also creates a broad, uniform listening space
- NATURAL SOUND: All VM series speakers are voiced flat to ensure you hear the natural sound of the music
- HEXAGONAL ALUMINUM: The brand-new design of the hexagonal aluminum front baffle brings a fresh look, as well as improved sound quality and durability
|Manufacturer Part Number||VM-70|