The Fender Bubbler Analog Chorus is a vintage-voiced chorus pedal with added controls for customizing your tone. Inspired by vintage pedal design but with modern features, the Bubbler is a true analog pedal that allows you to precisely shape your sound. Fine-tune each section with independent Rate and Depth controls while the Sensitivity control adjusts how the modulation rate changes. Wave Toggle makes it easy to shape your sound with selection between Sine or Triangle waveforms. Built for performing, the Fender effects pedal is made with lightweight yet durable aluminum and features LED-backlit controls.
- The Bubbler is an analog chorus pedal perfect for adding dimension to your playing
- Use the Slow and Fast speeds with independent rate and depth controls to perfect your sound
- The Sine and Triangle waveforms can be switched between using the wave toggle
- Every Fender effects pedal is durable, crafted from lightweight anodized aluminum and includes LED-illuminated controls
- Featuring the Bubbler Chorus Left and Right outputs used to better fill a large stereo field
|Manufacturer Part Number
|9-Volt DC Negative AC Adaptor