ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The CAD12 from CAD Audio is designed for vocals and instruments with a comprehensive frequency response for accurate, natural sound reproduction. The microphone works to improve isolation for desired sound, including a cardioid polar pattern for superior feedback rejection. The device features a flex-form hardened steel grill for durable performance with a mic clip and sophisticated all-metal housing.
- Designed for discrete control, the microphone employs a recessed on/off switch
- Featuring a sleek black finish, the rugged microphone is exceptionally durable and can withstand heavy use
- The cardioid polar pattern effectively rejects unwanted noise by picking up audio straight from the source
- Perfect for consistent vocal or instrument reproduction
- From podcasting to voiceovers, the dynamic mic works exceptionally well when recording multiple people in the same room
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER