ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Enjoy the GXLD2HBAI Wireless Series and glide into your next performance with ease. Determined to develop and support live performers, the high-value wireless microphone system helps with today's RF environment challenges. Both easy to operate and exciting to use, the GXLD2 operates in the 900 Mhz band, free from TV and FCC regulatory issues for increased operating distance. Furthermore, the series includes the WXHW head-worn microphones and WXGTR cables to offer the hands-free convenience of wearable microphones and enable musicians to configure the GXLD2BB into guitar bass wireless systems. Additionally, the system is intended for up to two vocalists and includes the CADLive D38 dynamic handheld microphone with the option of passing the mic during a performance.
- FEATURES: The digital wireless bodypack microphone system is equipped with a dual-channel diversity receiver packed in one chassis for streamlining confident vocal performance in any live setting
- CONVENIENT: Designed with digital high definition audio and a high contrast LCD display on the front panel to showcase system statuses and frequency in use
- RELIABLE: Utilizes advanced diplo antenna technology and an AI frequency band for an increased operating distance of 909.3 to 926.8 MHz
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Features multiple output options on the receiver, including two professional balanced XLRM-type output connectors with an unbalanced, mono mix output on a ¼-inch connector for maximum flexibility and easy connection to any PA system or mixing board
- ACCESSORIES: The handheld transmitter runs on two AA batteries and contains an on/off switch, mute function, and low battery indicator for accessibility
|Manufacture Part Number||GXLD2HBAI|