ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The CAD M179 combines a vintage capsule design with advanced electronics. The M179 features the dual pattern version of the original equitek e-300 capsule, an externally biased capsule with a gold-sputtered 1.1" diaphragm.
- Specifically designed as a replacement cable for the E19SR Headworn Microphone, which provides behind the ear functionality for performers
- With an infinitely adjustable polar pattern, the microphone can adjust to the optimal design needed for virtually any recording or live situation
- Equipped with 20Hz to 20KHz frequency response and 36dBV (16 mV) at 1-pascal pressure (Pa) sensitivity, making it an excellent contender for a vocal microphone
- Featuring an output impedance of 200 Ohms; 143dB (pad engaged) max SPL; 11dBA self-noise, the microphone is suitable for studio usage and avoids sound degradation
- The microphone employs 100Hz, 6dB/Oct Hi-Pass to cut the frequency response and a 20dB Attenuator to decrease the level of an audio signal
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER