Looking for a reliable and high-quality cable to connect your instrument to your amp? Look no further than the D'Addario American Stage Series Instrument Cable. Featuring audiophile-grade wire, this cable is designed to provide uncolored tone without any interference. Additionally, the low Capacitance ensures that your tone will remain true, while the 95% tinned copper braiding rejects interference and handles noise effectively.
- PERFORMANCE READY: Built in momentary “kill switch” for silent Instrument changes
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE: Patented Geo-tip design ensures a secure connection in any instrument, pedal or amp jack
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: In-line soldering technology provides a superior connection and powerful strain relief
- EFFECTIVE: Chuck style cable clamp further improves strain relief
- CONVENIENT: Available in 10', 15', 20', and 30' lengths
|Manufacturer Part Number||PW-AMSK-20|