ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Beloved by country players and indie rockers alike for its semi-hollow warmth, rounder twang, and elegant appearance, the Telecaster Thinline is a classic in its own right within the venerable Telecaster lineup. The American Original '60s Telecaster Thinline recreates this sophisticated six-string with tastefully modernized playability. Tim Shaw designed '60s Telecaster Thinline pickups deliver authentic late sixties Tele tones, while the 21 Vintage Tall frets and a 9.5" radius contribute to comfortable playability. Other touches include original-era body radii, vintage-style hardware - including F logo tuners, vintage-style hardshell case, and a lacquer finish that lets the wood breathe naturally with resonant tone wears in a distinctively appealing way.
- The lightweight semi-hollow ash body is comfortable for extended gigging and adds a warmth and resonance unique to Telecaster Thinline models
- American Original instruments feature specially voiced pickups crafted to reproduce the authentic sound and performance of individual model years
- Remarkably comfortable, the “Medium C"-shaped neck profile is sculpted for a period-correct playing feel that’s comfortable for all players
- This 9.5”-radius fingerboard is slightly flatter than a vintage-style 7.25” radius, providing a comfortable fret-hand feel, making it easier to bend notes without fretting out
- Original-era fans can rest assured every curve and line of the body and neck are accurate to the historic originals
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER