Are you looking for the proper mallet? Look no further than Mike Balter's Unwound Series. These percussion sticks are designed for response, clarity, control, and sensitivity at multiple dynamic levels. The soft tan rubber head is paired with a Birch handle for added durability and control. They're ideal for the low end of the marimba, as well as an excellent xylophone practice mallet. Durable construction means they'll last through countless performances and rehearsals. Reach your full playing potential with Mike Balter's B2B Keyboard Mallets.
- SOFT TAN RUBBER HEAD - The soft rubber head is designed for added durability and control. Birch handle provides extra strength and power at lower dynamic levels.
- MADE FOR RESPONSE, CLARITY & CONTROL - Unwound Series keyboard mallets are designed for response, clarity, control and sensitivity at multiple dynamic levels. You won't be disappointed with the quality or performance of these mallets.
- GOOD FOR LOW END OF MARIMBA - If you're looking for a quality mallet that can handle the low end of the marimba, look no further. These keyboard mallets are also great for xylophone practice.
- ESSENTIALS FOR PERCUSSIONISTS - If you're looking for a quality mallet that will meet your needs at every stage of your journey, Balter Mallets is the trusted partner you can rely on.
- TOUGH & DURABLE - Ensure you have mallets that will stick with you through all the performance wear and tear.
|Manufacturer Part Number