When searching for a vibraphone mallet that will help you reach your musical potential, look no further than Balter's B32R Vibraphone Mallets. These sturdy mallets are designed for graduated bar vibes and are intended for use with two-mallet jazz. They feature a short handle for speed, dexterity, and accuracy and are available in both Satin Birch and Rattan Handles. Balter is known for building superior percussion instruments, and these mallets are no exception - they provide unparalleled sound quality and durability.
- FOR WIDE BAR VIBES - These yarn wound vibe mallets were developed exclusively for wide bar vibes and are intended for 2 mallet Jazz vibe use.
- IMPROVE YOUR PERCUSSION SKILLS - These high-quality vibraphone mallets will help you take your percussion skills to the next level. With their shorter handles, they are perfect for fast, accurate playing on graduated bar vibes.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS - The handles are made of rattan, which provides a fast, accurate playing experience. They're also shorter in length for better dexterity and control. Plus, the yarn is wound tightly around the mallet to create a fuller sound.
- ESSENTIALS FOR PERCUSSIONISTS - If you're looking for a quality mallet that will meet your needs at every stage of your journey, Balter Mallets is the trusted partner you can rely on.
- TOUGH & DURABLE - Ensure you have mallets that will stick with you through all the performance wear and tear.
|Manufacturer Part Number