The SRH940 Reference Headphones from Shure are designed for professional audio engineers and in-studio talent. They deliver accurate frequency response for tight bass and smooth high-end extension with minimal distortion. The lightweight design folds flat for easy storage and portability, while the padded headband offers superior comfort for extended wear. Two included detachable cables (straight and coiled) and a replacement set of velour ear pads ensure a long product life. The SRH940 comes with a hard-zippered travel case and a threaded 1/4" (6.3 mm) gold-plated adapter for added convenience.
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGN - The SRH940 Reference Headphones from Shure deliver accurate frequency response for tight bass and smooth high-end extension with minimal distortion, making them perfect for professional audio engineers and in-studio talent
- ERGONOMICALLY FIT: With an ergonomic design and premium padded headband, the SRH940 provides maximum comfort over extended periods of use
- DETACHABLE CABLES: The SRH940 comes with two detachable cables (coiled & straight) that provide flexible wearing options and extended product life with ready to use replacement options
- REDUCED BACKGROUND NOISE: The closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY: The included zippered, hard travel case protects headphones while on-the-go or in storage
|Manufacturer Part Number||SRH940-SL|
|Cable Length||3 m|