ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The CD-RW900MKII is a professional CD recorder that replaces the best-selling CD-RW900SL. A new TEAC tray-loading transport ensures years of reliable operation in the most demanding installations. The new transport also allows gapless recording when writing track markers, something not possible using off-the-shelf PC drives. Various recording features like automatic track creation help the operator create polished recordings without constant supervision. An AKM AK4528VM is used for AD/DA conversion for clean, clear sound quality with a frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz +/-0. 8dB.
- Equipped with a new transport and manufactured by TEAC for years of reliability in the most demanding installations
- The AK4528VM AD/DA chipset manufactured by Asahi Kasei Electronics is employed for finer AD/DA conversion and crystal clear sound quality
- Features a rich playback function and high level of audio performance that enables the CD-RW900MKII to be used as a professional-grade CD player
- The high-performance AKM codec captures audio with a wide dynamic range for better-sounding CD recording
- A variety of track division functions make recording simpler, while a rec-mute function can insert silence between tracks
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER