ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Tascam’s top-of-the-line DR-100mkIII Handheld Digital Recorder boasts a signal-to-noise ratio exceeding 100dB, delivering the best audio performance in the history of TASCAM portable stereo recorders. Designed to meet the needs of the most demanding audio designers and engineers, this new model combines robust reliability, an updated user interface, and studio-quality sonic performance to deliver a truly breathtaking audio experience. Additionally, an integrated shock mount structure for the directional stereo microphone suppresses unwanted vibration and handling noise. At the same time, the dual battery design allows the built-in high-capacity lithium-ion battery to be used with AA batteries for extended battery life.
- Designed for the most demanding audio designers and engineers, combining robust reliability, an updated UI, and studio-quality sonic performance
- Features dual AKM AK4558 converters with velvet sound architecture, providing both high sound quality and low power consumption
- The XLR/TRS inputs used to connect external mics deliver some of the highest sound quality and lowest noise of any Tascam handheld digital recorder
- Onboard dual stereo microphones with an integrated shock mount deliver flexible recording options with professional quality audio performance
- Supports high definition recording at both 96kHz/24-bit and 192kHz/24-bit, ensuring that recordings achieve the sonic fidelity of studio-born counterparts
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER