Amazingly powerful and ultra-versatile, GT-1000CORE delivers the most complete guitar and bass processing experience available in a single stompbox. The full DSP muscle of the flagship GT-1000 lives inside this mini juggernaut, driving class-leading sound quality, advanced AIRD technology, 24 simultaneous effects blocks, and over 140 unique amp/effect types for unlimited creative expression. GT-1000CORE fits into any pedalboard setup and works equally well as a standalone processor for playing live and in the studio. And with flexible I/O and vast control support, it’s right at home as the core of any rig.
- The complete internal tone processing of the GT-1000 in a compact and portable stompbox
- Unlimited sound creation with 24 simultaneous effects blocks—including two different amps—and numerous series/parallel routing options
- Unmatched sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology delivers natural feel and optimized integration with all types of external devices
- Includes classic BOSS effects, vintage stomps, MDP effects, and algorithms directly ported from the DD-500, MD-500, and RV-500 pedals
|Manufacturer Part Number||GT-1000CORE|