The CC12 Classic Clear is a medium-weight, clear single ply drumhead that can be used on the top or bottom of any size tom-tom. As a Batter Head, the 10mil thick Nu-Brite drumhead film produces a wide-open, full sound with plenty of attacks and a musical sustain. When used as a bottom head, they resonate with a warm, clean, and choke-free response. The resonant bottom head is often neglected but has a significant effect on the overall tone of the drum. A poorly made or poorly tuned bottom head will sap all the tone out of a great drum. Classic Clear heads, made with Aquarian's Safe-T-Lok hoop and Nu-Brite drumhead film, let the drum sing and make it the perfect resonant head for any tom-tom!
- Works as a batter or resonant head with dual purposes
- Features crystal clear Nu-Brite drumhead film for superior sound
- Equipped with a Safe-T-Lok Hoop that eliminates pull-outs
- Custom-built with a 10mil thick coating for a warm response
- Use on the top or bottom of a tom-tom to produce a complete vibration
|Manufacturer Part Number