ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The MOTC-M12 Modern Vintage single-ply, 10mil, Medium weight drumhead features a special coating with a calfskin head's look, feel, and warm sound. The layer is slightly thicker and helps to slow the vibration of the head, resulting in a lower, warmer tone with a softer feel and a classic vintage look. These full-range toms, snare, and bass drum heads suit any musical setting where warm tone and full resonance are welcome. The medium-weight Modern Vintage models are perfect as either batter or resonant heads. Modern Vintage heads make the drums look as good as they sound.
MOTC-M8 - 8"
MOTC-M10 - 10"
MOTC-M12 - 12"
MOTC-M13 - 13"
MOTC-M14 - 14"
MOTC-M16 - 16"
MOTC-M16B - 16" Bass
- Designed with a beautiful, warm tone and perfect for studio recording
- Features a single ply drumhead, made with one 10mil special-coated layer
- Equipped with the look, feel, and sound of calfskin to create a greater emphasis on midrange and low-end frequencies
- The drumhead provides good sustain that is ideally suited for full-sounding drums
- With the responsiveness of thinner drumheads, the medium clear head is the perfect choice
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER