ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The XPRS Series active PA speakers are compact and portable, yet high powered. Forget complicated setups and tangled cables; this system offers straightforward, plug-and-play use. Pioneer Pro Audio sound engineering technology and the use of Powersoft amps ensure these mobile speakers are reliable and energy-efficient, making them suitable for all music genres and environments. The XPRS10 single PA speaker combines a 10-inch ferrite LF driver, a 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver, and Pioneer Pro Audio’s AFAST technology to deliver crystal clear audio with a deep bass range. Being compact, plug-and-play, and easy to transport, this speaker is a reliable partner on the road for any venue.
- The 15-mm birch plywood cabinet, 10-inch ferrite LF driver, and 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver reproduce a clean, full-range sound with low distortion
- The acoustic tube in the cabinet absorbs only the standing waves, increasing the low-to-mid frequency response
- The durable, birch plywood enclosure keeps your PA speaker safe, while carefully placed handles take the hard work out of transit and set-up
- Adapt to a variety of genres and environments using the rotary selector switch on the back of the speaker to give you instant access to 4 EQ modes: Flat, Bass +, Speech, and Wedge
- Packed with features to protect the drivers, amp, and power supply, giving you peace of mind, consistent, high-quality sound, and extending the life of your sound system
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER