ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Drawing on our club loudspeaker manufacturing heritage, the Kelton-configured CM-510ST subwoofer produces premium-quality audio. Available in black or white, these new units are perfect for discreet installation in a variety of spaces where reliability is crucial. The loudspeaker is custom-built for indoor and outdoor applications and can draw an audience in either setting. The affordable and adaptable new arrival in the CM Series includes a host of features, including transformer taps – ideal if you need a professional and adaptable fixed installation solution. Each device offers significant upgrades in durability, design, and ease of installation — all with remarkably consistent tonality. Additionally, the speaker is engineered for high-quality performance in both background music and voice announcement applications.
- Deploy two subwoofers on a one-amp channel, dropping the impedance to 4 ohms, and create a perfect solution for a single-amp installation
- Filters out unwanted mid and high-range frequencies and includes our newly developed Vortex Bass Accelerator technology to deliver pure, smooth bass with a quick response
- The technology inside the device is packed into a 50-liter box that saves space and fits discreetly wherever you want
- The Kelton method extracts bass sound from a speaker by acoustically cutting out mid-to-high-range sounds
- Fix it to the floor, wall, or ceiling in the location that best suits the installation and sound coverage
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER