ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The CAD Live WX3010 UHF Wireless Bodypack Microphone System is equipped with the E19 Earworn, E29 Lavalier, and WXGTR. Designed for a miniature omnidirectional earworn and lavalier microphone, the device is ideal for broadcast and production environments. Engineered to compliment the new generation of exceptional sound systems, the bodypack features Cad Live and a WXGTR instrument cable to outperform your expectations and deliver outstanding performance. Furthermore, the receivers and transmitters within the system are equipped with a high-definition LCD display, full RF, AF, battery life, mic sensitivity, and RF power metering for smooth stage situations where the microphone could be moving from person to person!
- ACCESSORIES: The interface is equipped with 10, 30, 50mW transmitter power adjustment and dynamic range up to 110dB to aide in multiple system applications
- DESIGN: The receivers are housed in an all-metal framework and supplied with single/dual rack ears and a BNC relocation kit, while the bodypack systems include equitek E19 earworm and E29 lavalier mics
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: With True Diversity reception technology and CADLock Automatic Tone Encoded Squelch, the system helps minimize unauthorized multipath interference to prevent dropouts from occurring
- CONVENIENT: Through frequency-agile operation for maximum capability, the frequency plan has the flexibility to scan link technology for instantaneous and automatic channel configuration
- FEATURES: CADLive bodypack transmitters are designed for instantaneous and automatic channel configuration with CADTone circuitry ensuring accurate reproduction of Hi-Z guitar and Lo-Z microphone inputs for optimized impedance interface with cad live D90 capsule
|Manufacture Part Number||WX3010|