ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Designed with high-quality power distribution, the AES25T-25YPRO05 AES/EBU Multi-Core Cross Cable can be used for analog and digital signals. AES/EBU is a standard for exchanging digital audio signals between professional audio devices, jointly developed by the Audio Engineering Society (AES) and the European Broadcasting Union (EBU). The signal can carry two channels of PCM audio over several transmission media, including balanced lines, unbalanced lines, and optical fiber for a superior sound compared to other devices. Showcasing multi-core wiring, the cable is professionally made with good quality, widely used for electric purposes, and provides excellent flexibility.
- Perfect for the exchange of digital audio signals between professional audio devices such as digital audio data, digital mixers, or digital multi-track for a consistent connection
- Features a 25-pin Sub-D male to 25-pin Sub-D female AES construction with a UNC thread of 4/40 > M 2.6 (metric) for premium accessibility
- The cable input and output showcases a Yamaha <> Tascam format with a crisp connection that is successfully created through interface elements
- Features an output impedance of 110 Ohm to produce long cable runs without sound degradation
- The cable measures .05 meters and is small enough to help reduce any clutter on the floor around essential electronics
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER