Thanks to incredible flexibility, the A32 Dante is not just a converter – it’s also the ultimate problem solver. All interfaces, whether analog, MADI, or ADAT, are brought using the integrated routing matrix in the Dante network. Furthermore, the processes for Dante and MADI are laid out redundant through clarity and operational reliability, which is an essential feature for live operation! Of course, the converter can connect a second power supply, and thanks to the four TFT screens, the user always has complete control. Furthermore, the ultimate high-density smart converter is an AoIP protocol that enables audio transmission with up to 64 24bit/48kHz audio channels through ethernet cat5 cable using layer three standard network switches for the perfect performance on stage or in the studio.
- Seamlessly plug your device into the Dante network and begin freely using the controller software with ease
- Gain status information and keep track of all 64 digital channels with four TFT screens to clearly monitor the status of the Dante interface
- Utilize the internal routing matrix to bring together all 192x192 analog and digital channels for easy monitoring with accessibility to headphone outputs
- Features high-performance, optimized DSP for processing all audio data at the highest precision
- Rely on two power supplies to power the converter and permanently monitor and switch without interruption in case of failure
|Manufacturer Part Number