The A32 Single is a unique solution to convert and route all-important Pro-Audio formats with the highest possible I/O density in a single HU rack device. Packed into a compact 1HU, the highly integrated converter is equipped with 32 x 32 balanced analog channels, brought out on 8 D-SUB connectors. They deliver studio levels up to +20dBu, individually adjustable in 1dB steps. The sophisticated design, using low latency Cirrus Logic converters, accompanied with a temperature-compensated clock and jitter reduction PLL, guarantees the best crystal clear sound up to 192kHz. Furthermore, the flagship device collectively showcases ten years of experience in converter technology to the point, uncompromising to the last detail!
- Features redundant MADI I/O, which provides optical fiber ports, with an SC multimode connector, and coaxial BNC
- Through smart control, the device showcases four high-resolution pin-sharp TFT displays and provides detailed level information for all 2 x 32 analog signals
- The converter provides a sophisticated internal matrix for the free routing and splitting of all 128 Ins to all 128 Outs in blocks of 8 channels
- Features high-performance DSP that is optimized for processing all audio data at the highest precision
- For reliability, the converter utilizes a redundant power supply that is permanently monitored and switched without interruption in case of failure
|Manufacturer Part Number