The Pioneer DJ TORAIZ SQUID 16 Track Dynamic Sequencer is the perfect tool for music producers who want to unlock their creativity. With its multiple input/outputs, the SQUID can control up to 16 instruments simultaneously, making it easy to create unique sequence patterns and phrases. The terminals are compatible with a variety of equipment, from DAWs and hardware instruments to modular synths, vintage synthesizers, and drum machines. The layout and controls are designed for easy navigation, so you can get started on your next musical masterpiece the moment inspiration strikes.
- Create phrases by tapping the 16 multicolored LED rubber pads to combine various sequence functions such as Interpolation and Harmonizer to help build your sounds
- Rearrange phrases you’ve created in the Step Edit section to craft your ideas the instant they spring to mind
- Use the SQUID to record performance information in the background so you’ll never lose phrases you create accidentally
- Connect various instruments by combining the power of your DAW with modern, modular, and vintage synths, as well as drum machines
- Quickly transfer sequence patterns, projects, and Midi clips between the SQUID and your PC or Mac with the SQUID Manager function
|Manufacturer Part Number||SQUID|