The Pioneer DJ TORAIZ SQUID 16 Track Dynamic Sequencer is the perfect tool for music producers who want to unlock their creativity. With its multiple input/outputs, the SQUID can control up to 16 instruments simultaneously, making it easy to create unique sequence patterns and phrases for your DJ set. The terminals are compatible with a variety of pro equipment, from DAWs and hardware instruments to modular synths, vintage synthesizers, and drum machines. The layout and controls are designed for easy navigation, so you can get started on your next musical masterpiece the moment inspiration strikes.
- EFFORTLESSLY BUILD YOUR UNIQUE SOUND: Create phrases by tapping the 16 multicolored LED rubber pads to combine various sequence functions such as Interpolation and Harmonizer to help build your sounds
- INSTANTLY CRAFT YOUR IDEAS: Rearrange phrases you’ve created in the Step Edit section to craft your ideas the instant they spring to mind
- RECORD PERFORMANCE INFO IN BACKGROUND: Use the SQUID to record performance information in the background so you’ll never lose phrases you create accidentally
- COMBINE FOR THE PERFECT AUDIO: Connect various instruments by combining the power of your DAW with modern, modular, and vintage synths, as well as drum machines
- SIMPLE FILE MANAGEMENT: Quickly transfer sequence patterns, projects, and Midi clips between the SQUID and your PC or Mac with the SQUID Manager function
|Manufacturer Part Number||SQUID|