Experience music like never before with the Pioneer DJ HDJ-X10-S Over-Ear Headphones. These pro headphones have been refined with input from professional DJs to serve you at festivals, clubs, and everywhere in between. They feature a new 50mm driver that produces high-resolution sound ranging from 5 Hz to 40 kHz, making them ideal for DJ monitoring. The left and right channel separation is superb, as is the separation of rich bass tones and crisp mid-to-high frequencies. The headphones are also designed to be flexible and wearable for long periods of time for DJ sets, thanks to their swivel mechanism. And the polyurethane leather ear pads and headband cushion are resistant to deterioration, making them easy to wipe off sweat and dirt.
- PRO STUDIO MONITORING: With superior left and right channel separation and a bass reflex chamber, they’re ideal for professional DJ monitoring and recording
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY: Durable metal is used in the moving parts, enabling a robust construction that cleared even the US Military Standard Shock test
- ADJUSTABLE FOR ANY STYLE: Created with flexible swivels and input from numerous international DJs, they can be adjusted to suit any pro monitoring style
- SLEEK DESIGN: Features a sleek black construction for a refined design to complete your look
- REPLACEMENT PARTS: Easily renew the detachable cables and ear pads with replacement parts (sold separately)
|Manufacturer Part Number||HDJ-X10-S|