Pioneer DJ HDJ-CUE1 On-Ear Wired Headphones are the perfect way to start your DJ journey. These entry-level pro headphones are built on DNA from our pro models and feature all the quality and benchmarks you would expect from a professional headphone. The HDJ-CUE1 offers a pro look and feel, rich sound, compact and flexible design, and a high-quality finish. You'll appreciate the specialist sound tuning inherited from the pro-level HDJ-X5, which lets you perfectly hear low frequencies in the bass and kick drums so you can mix precisely and know exactly what your friends want to hear when you drop the next track during your DJ set. If you're interested in wireless headphones, check out the HDJ-CUE1 Bluetooth models, which are available in a range of colors to match your style.
- CLEAR & PRECISE MIXING CLARITY: Dynamic drivers enable you to feel the bass and hear mids and high-end sounds with crystal clarity, helping you to mix with pinpoint precision
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY: All moving parts have passed our strict-in house durability tests, and extra-strong metal sliders in the headband bring added reliability
- 90-DEGREE FLEXIBILITY: With earcups that turn a full 90 degrees and a flexible, cushioned headband, you can comfortably monitor your DJ mix your way
- BUILT-IN MIC: The built-in microphone enables you to take phone calls and, when you want to start DJing, you can connect the included cable to focus on your mix
- PORTABLE AUDIO: The lightweight, folding design means you can easily take your pro headphones wherever you go
|Manufacturer Part Number||HDJ-CUE1|