Dependable and easy to set up, our DPT4000 Percussion Tray keeps an arsenal of hand-percussion instruments and accessories organized and conveniently within reach. In addition to containing handheld items, the tray provides two brackets for mounting percussion rods that hold cowbells, woodblocks, or other instruments in playing position. Foam padding on the platform helps keep instruments in place and also enables quiet placement of shakers and other instruments during performance. Handle-rests on two sides of the tray make it easy to pick up sticks, mallets, and instruments such as maracas, cabasas, and claves without reaching into the tray. Two swiveling hooks swing out from the bottom of the tray to store hangable items including tambourines, cables, and headphones. Two mounting mechanisms make it possible to use a variety of stage and studio equipment to support the tray. An integrated threaded socket can be screwed onto any standard mic stand. Alternatively, built-in clamps can attach to any sturdy post including hi-hat stands, mic stands, and speaker stands. For efficient set up and tear down, the included soft case stores and transports the tray with instruments on it - no need for a separate instrument bag. For ease of transportation, the soft case features handles and a shoulder strap as well as a zippered pocket for holding tools and supplies.
- 18" x 10" tray provides ease of access to multiple instruments or accessories
- Two mounting brackets keep cowbells, woodblocks, or other mountable percussion instruments in playing position
- Padding on the platform dampens noise during placement of instruments and accessories
- Two swiveling hooks for hanging items such as tambourines, cables or headphones
- Handle-rests on two sides make it easy to pick up sticks and handheld instruments without reaching into the tray
- Two mounting options enable either threading onto a standard mic stand or clamping to posts including drum-kit hardware and other stands
|Manufacturer Part Number||DPT4000|