The Jimi Hendrix Fuzz Face Distortion is a meticulously faithful reproduction of the 1969–70 Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face that Jimi used on classic albums such as Electric Ladyland. Dunlop's engineering department examined numerous vintage Fuzz Face pedals, honing in on a few units which possessed that unmistakable Jimi voodoo. This pedal is built around the toneful BC108 silicon transistor. It is authentic in every detail, featuring a hand-wired brown circuit board with no solder mask and circuitry carefully matched to original specs. It’s all housed in a 100% accurate groovy circular chassis with tooled clones of the original Fuzz Face knobs in the rare and vintage turquoise hammertone finish. A truly playable collectable for any Hendrix or Fuzz Face fanatic.
- The Jimi Hendrix Fuzz Face Distortion is a meticulously faithful reproduction of the one used on classic albums such as Electric Ladyland. This pedal can only be powered by one 9-volt battery (not included).
- Meticulously faithful reproduction of Jimi's 1969-70 Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face
- Built around the toneful BC108 silicon transistor. Carefully matched to the original specs
- Power: Single 9 volt battery
- Country of Origin: United States
|Manufacturer Part Number||JHF1|