TremLord 30 features a valve Tremolo, valve Reverb, and a quartet of EL84s pushing 30 Watts, creating a British vintage sound. This compact combo amp comes in a 1x12 package with two independent footswitchable Tremolo Speed controls and a valve-driven FX Loop as well as a footswitchable Reverb.
- TremLord 30 can run at 15W, 2W, or 1W when switching from four EL84 valves to two (using the switch on the rear panel), allowing access to the desired vintage overdrive
- Featuring all-valve bias modulation Tremolo that offers unique and authentic sounds that are rarely heard with modern equipment and offer adjustments with two independent speed controls commanded by an external footswitch (footswitch sold separately)
- Boasts an onboard valve-driven Reverb that offers masses depth and splashy character similar to a vintage amp
- Two-spring long tank, an ECC81/12AT7 valve, and a custom transformer, the circuit produces the richest sounding spring reverb to date with the opportunity to add a footswitch for switching the reverb on or off remotely
- Utilize the built-in bias modulation tremolo driven by an ECC81/12AT7 valve for a fully buffered, low impedance design
|Manufacturer Part Number||TREMLORD-30|