Micro Dark produces big brash and thrashy sound from its small body. Micro Dark offers Shape control to adjust the variant of the midrange response while interacting with bass and treble. Featuring a headphone output for quiet practice sessions and a transparent, fully buffered effects loop, the Micro Dark is the ultimate solution for a compact amplifier. Micro Dark can be paired with any 8-16 Ohm cabinet.
- Micro Dark blends valve and solid-state technology with a new high gain circuit for a valve/solid-state hybrid design producing a large range of tones and warm cleans
- The Micro Dark can be paired with any 8-16 Ohm cabinet with its robustly designed solid state output section
- Shape control allows for variance of the midrange response while bass and treble interaction is happening, adjust to the knob to add more midrange or brighten the tone
- Utilize the Gain control for a thrashy voice or a classic bark by adjusting the gain control clockwise or counterclockwise
- Featuring a headphone output with CabSim circuitry that emulates the sound of mic’d Orange 4x12 cabinet or to use with headphones for a silent practice
|Manufacturer Part Number||MICRODARK|