ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Tascam's IXZ Mic/Instrument Interface supplies phantom power for condenser microphones. An input setting sets the gain, and there's a headphone output to monitor from your iOS device. Turn your iPhone into a portable practice, songwriting, or live recording rig with this unbeatable instrument interface. Switch to the Microphone level to enable the microphone preamp, where phantom power is available to power a condenser microphone for complex instrument or voice recording. A pair of AA batteries provide hours of microphone recording with other applications, including guitar practice to play in headphones with a metronome and effects using your favorite app. Use the interface to plug in a mic to capture your performance, record sounds in the outside world, and then drop them into your productions.
- Provides the inputs you need to record nearly any acoustic or electric instrument to any of the thousands of recording apps on the app store
- Unlike similar recording interfaces for iOS, the input of the iXZ allows you to switch between microphone-level or guitar level in
- Since the iXZ plugs into the headset jack of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, an 1/8" headphone output jack is provided on the back of the iXZ
- Features a hardware gain knob that controls the level of the input to your recording app
- The interface is designed for quick adjustment, with additional features to keep recording levels under control
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER