The Mackie Thump115S is a powerful subwoofer designed for professional DJs and bands. It's the most compact Thump subwoofer ever, and its 1400W of power provides plenty of rumble for your next gig. The Thump115S also features selectable voicing modes, stereo XLR inputs, and stereo High-Pass and Full-Range outputs for easy configuration. Integrated top corner handles make transport a breeze, and the rugged design ensures long-term reliability.
- GET THE BASS YOU NEED - 1400W of ultra-efficient Class-D power delivers massive bass that modern DJs, bands, and clubs need.
- EASY SYSTEM OPTIMIZATION - Custom selectable voicing modes make it easy to optimize the Thump115S for your needs.
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY - Stereo XLR inputs and outputs plus High-Pass and Full-Range outputs offer plenty of configuration flexibility.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Integrated top corner handles make transport easier than ever.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SOUND - With three unique voicing modes, you can tailor the bass in your system to better match your application or what feels good. Go with what your heart tells you.
|Manufacturer Part Number||THUMP115S|