Modern musicians, performers, and producers need to move quickly from programming drums and samples to playing synth lines and back again. ATOM SQ was designed as a versatile and expressive MIDI pad controller for contemporary music production. Its unique design is optimized for both classic TR-style 16-step beat sequencing and drum pattern editing in Studio One or playing instruments and launching clips in Ableton Live—yet its staggered and RGB-lit 32-pad configuration is instantly familiar to anyone who’s played a controller keyboard. Advanced features let you change the keyboard scale, and a built-in arpeggiator and user-configurable touch strip make the ATOM SQ the most expressive controller you’ll ever use. In fact, it’s the best PreSonus Studio One MIDI controller available.
- A complete music production package featuring a hybrid MIDI keyboard/pad performance and production controller with Studio One® Artist and Ableton® Live Lite both included
- 32 velocity- and pressure-sensitive, RGB LED pads in a unique, staggered layout; intuitive for keyboard players and step sequencer fans
- Context-sensitive screen displays valuable parameter information including CC assignments, swing, and much more
- Eight endless rotary encoders can be easily configured to control nearly any software parameter
- Includes 2 loop packs with custom kits for Impact XT
|Manufacturer Part Number||ATOM SQ|