With the A-88MKII, we bring our acclaimed keyboard feel, enjoyed by professional players on stages around the world, to your studio. Its robust, wood construction creates a solid playing experience you can feel under your fingers. And you can easily adjust the sensitivity and responsiveness to match your unique playing style. The A-88MKII has three user-definable zones, so you can layer and split the keyboard with different sounds or instruments. Our unique pitch/mod lever and an array of RGB-lit knobs and pads give you expressive, hands-on control of your sound.
- Control application for deep customization and instant recall
- Thin design will shallow depth fits today's studio environments
- Three customizable zones, onboard arpeggiator, and chord memory
- Eight RGB-lit assignable knobs, eight RGB-lit pads, and three pedal inputs
- USB-C connectivity and bus power
|Manufacturer Part Number||A-88MKII|