The Pioneer DJ DJM-750MK2 4-channel performance DJ mixer is a professional piece of equipment that inherits critical features and design aspect from the DJM-900NXS2, making it a great choice for club-style setups when used with our professional CDJ or XDJ multi-players. The smooth curves on the EQs and channel faders make it easy to perform seamless mixes, while the Magvel crossfader gives you a precise response and assured feel during even the most complicated scratch techniques.
- HIGH-QUALITY MIXING: Designed with studio-quality 64-bit mixing and dithering processing, 32-bit high-quality A/D and D/A converters, and a low-jitter clock circuit
- 6 CHANNELS FOR YOUR PERFORMANCES: Create your perfect setup with six channels and a host of different input types
- TOTAL SOUND CONTROL: Take complete control of your mix with the newly developed 4-band EQ, built-in compressor Take complete control of your mix with the newly developed 4-band EQ that enables further adjustment of your tracks that enables further adjustment of your tracks
- EFFECTS FOR ONE-OF-A-KID AUDIO: Features effects for a unique sound, with an expanded send/return section that enables you to add external FX, or even combine them with built-in FX
- FADER CURVES: The unit includes two classic fader curves from its predecessor – optimized to make the most of the extra length
|Manufacturer Part Number||DJM-750MK2|