ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The distinctive HX Stomp Pedal features a Limited Edition Stomptrooper White enclosure. The HX Stomp is a professional-grade guitar processor that delivers the sound of amps, cabs, and effects in an ultra-compact pedal. Whereas the HX Effects pedal is designed to be the centerpiece of a pedalboard, providing full control over individual effects, amp switching, and external MIDI-equipped pedals; HX Stomp is a programmable amp/cab/effects/IR pedal that seamlessly integrates into a variety of environments and applications. Use it as a backup or travel rig, an add-on tone expander when combined with other modelers, an audio interface, or even a complete guitar or bass rig. The same HX Modeling technology that powers the flagship Helix guitar processor enables HX Stomp to run up to six processing blocks simultaneously, with pristine audio quality, making it the most powerful and flexible stompbox-sized guitar processor currently available. There are over 300 amps, cabs, and effects, including a looper. HX Stomp contains all the same HX models found in Helix family products, as well as the legacy effects library from M-Series pedals, and stompbox modelers.
- Additional features include a choice of true bypass and DSP bypass with trails, a stereo effects loop for patching other pedals into the signal chain and 4-Cable Method setups, a jack for connecting two external footswitches or expression pedals, extensive MIDI control, IR (impulse response) loading capabilities, and a multichannel 24-bit/96kHz USB audio interface
- The free HX Edit app allows you to customize nearly every aspect of the pedal's operation, create, save and load presets. It also provides preset librarian capabilities, IR loading, and more
- Utilizes the same DSP chip and HX Modeling as Helix
- Compact yet extremely powerful
- 3 capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings facilitate ease of use and fast editing
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER